Here are the few technical notes:
- Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox are the only browsers supported at this time -- though some animations (such as rocket flight) run much smoother under Internet Explorer
- If you normally use a plug-in to block embedded sounds, you may need to change the setting because I use embedded sounds
- Depending on how fast your Internet connection is, there may be some lag the first time an animation runs (so some sentences or words may be cut short for example) -- the lag should go away whenever the same animation plays again.
For Firefox PC users -- if you get a message about missing the Apple QuickTime plug-in, while you already have QuickTime on your computer, then please do the following to associate WAVE file MIME types to QuickTime player:
- select or open up QuickTime under Control Panel
- select Browser tab and click on MIME Settings
- under Audio, put a check mark next to WAVE audio
- close and restart Firefox
See :) only a few.